Saturday, May 31, 2008

here i am! again!

In the neverending saga that is my life, I was without internet at home for another month. But today--amid much rejoicing--order was restored to the universe, and we are once more in possession of a fairly reliable connection.

So much to fill in!

These days I'm researching my beloved Annie Dillard for a paper. For graduate school! I never thought this would happen, but it has, and I am drooling and delighted.

Tonight I made burgers on my new grill pan (bought with an almost four-year-old wedding gift card). I also grilled red and yellow onions (to compare--the red won) and green beans and asparagus. Grilled asparagus is vibrant and delicious.

Leave me some love.

2 comments:

  1. mmm... grilled asparagus! :)

    Looks like you've been having fun. Mark the last week of july for more fun, we'll be driving through on our way to a whole different life. Hope you guys will be around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled, I believe, is the best way to have asparagus.

    And welcome back to the Internet. (who's it from this time?)


    p.s. these word verification boxes are really putting a damper on my commenting ability. (it's my third attempt)

    ReplyDelete