Friday, July 25, 2008

one more thing: two introductions

This is a very quick follow-up post, but I have to introduce two people who are very cool.

First, my friend Katie, whose new food blog, BreakFromTheDailyness, is so exciting to me -- Katie combines fabulous and actually do-able recipes with intelligent insight and a glimpse into her life. She's also quite vegetarian-friendly. (If you read her blog, give her my greetings!)

Second, my cousin Heather has started an Etsy shop, and I promised her I'd spread the word. I'm especially fond of the lady's jewelry, but I can also attest to her baking (from delicious personal experience and from the knowledge that she and I learned to cook from two sisters with pretty good reputations of their own).

I promise that you can't love either of them nearly as much as I do, but feel free to give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Katie's blog link, I'm glad to have it! I am very glad to be an 'Ami'. This is Lauren Denius. :)

    ReplyDelete