Friday, December 12, 2008

grateful for: only one more to go, and it's half done

I return with remarkable frequency on this blog to telling you, dear reader, what I have been eating. What I have been eating last night and today are doritos. You always know it's finals time when I eat doritos for meals (though last night they were rounded out by some salad and bagel bites). Today they were lunch.

But tonight I'm going to make a curried chickpea stew with rice and a cucumber salad, I bought a huge bag of grapefruits last weekend, so scurvy is at least not on the immediate horizon. And things promise to return to somewhat sane by noon tomorrow, which is the deadline I've given myself for finishing this last paper.

I'll let you know about that stew.

1 comment:

  1. the stew was amazaing! you are my favorite food cooker!

    ReplyDelete