Monday, August 3, 2009

obligation blogging

Yesterday I had a phone call from my baby brother, part of which went something like this:

"So, Cindy, I started following your blog."

"Oh, really? What do you think?"

"Well, once I started following it, you quit blogging."

"But I was away on vacation last week..."

"Anyway, you'd better start blogging again. And feel free to mention me."

So here you have it. Hi, Richie. Clean your room.

* * *

I am reading The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing. It is long. I played grocery store hero shopper today and have enough cereal to last until Christmas, and it was basically free. I love free cereal. And ice cream in the freezer. And two pounds of blueberries waiting to be made into pie? Or muffins? Or something else? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment