Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Link, Plus Plus And Update on my Habits

Today I finally listened to this interview and decided to pass it along to my trust readers.

http://billmoyers.com/segment/poet-christian-wiman-on-love-faith-and-cancer/

It's actually a video, and it's half an hour long or so, but I mostly looked at my crochet project while I listened to it. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Let me know what you think if you check it out.

Also: I have a terrible cold and have been working on final dissertation copy polishing and TAXES. Let me just say, this is a wicked combination. Thank goodness for tea, apples, and a finished woolen sweater (the Brits would call it a jumper) for Josh, who has been asking for a handmade sweater for ages and prefers them in the Ron Weasley style. Let's just say I'm pretty sure I delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment